The iPhone X is the huge leap forward that Apple’s handsets needed after ten years, and it’s even better in 2021 thanks to its iOS 14 upgrade and continually-added new features. Aside from the original iPhone in 2007, the iPhone X had the biggest impact on Apple’s smartphone direction ever – and even its newest successors haven’t changed much of its design innovations.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina display (OLED) with HDR
- IP67 water and dust resistant (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes)
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera—Portrait mode and Portrait Lighting
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic with Neural Engine
- Wireless charging — works with Qi chargers
- iOS with Group FaceTime, Screen Time and even faster performance